Preparing for closing
June 22, 2011No CommentsBuying A Home, Getting A Mortgage, Mortgage Refinance, Videos Michigan Home Loans, Michigan Mortgage Broker, Mortgage, Mortgage Approval, Purchase, Realtors, Smooth Closing, Underwriting Guidelines
There nothing like having your client show up for a closing PREPARED and ready to just sign the papers. Here are the most important items to keep an eye on as the closing date draws near.
- Loan must have “clear to close” status to be scheduled for closing
- Your Realtor will coordinate with listing agent, seller, title company and us to determine the when and where of the meeting
- Closing Review documents will be provided 24-48 hours prior to closing
- Bring a cashiers check made payable to you for the amount due at closing
- Don’t forget your photo ID and most importantly, your spouse!